Voříšek, Pernicová, Bernard - Notaries in Brno, Czech Republic
Our office is located in the centre of Brno, Czech Republic. We have been providing notarial services for more than 25 years.
In Czech Republic, certain business related actions require presence of a notary.
Our office provides afull range of notarial services both in English and German.
We, as notaries, have broad experience with drafting required notarial documents and providing related legal assistance in the area of M&A, including those with a cross-border element. That includes i.e.
- divisions of corporations,
- changes of legal form (transformations) and
- transfers of registered seat of the company.
We will also assist you with legal aspects of
- selling/buying a company
- transfers or acquisitions ofcompany‘sassets.
FOUNDING OF A COMPANY
If you want to constitute a company in Czech Republic, you need to visit a notary. That includes:
- Private limited company (s.r.o.)
- Joint-stock company (a.s.)
- European company (SE)
We will help you with the whole process of constitution, including registration in the Czech registry of companies.
Notary will assist you with making changes to your company, including:
- changes to corporate documents
- changes ofdirectors/board members
- changes to registered capital
- winding up of a company
TRANSFER OF PROPERTY
We will help you with:
- transferring your immovable property in Czech republic
- transferring other assets of a company or an individual
PROTECTION OF CREDITOR
Only notary is authorizedto provide two special types of securities for your transactions:
- notarial escrow of money and documents, which is the most secure type of escrow
- a directly enforceable notarial record
We will also help you with establishing of any other security, such as lien. Contact us for more information.
Inquiries in English: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquires in German: email@example.com